The global 5G in aviation market size is expected to reach USD 9.98 Billion at a steady CAGR of 54.3% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Market revenue growth is driven to a significant extent by increasing demand for faster Internet speeds and surge in usage of smart devices. Rising focus on newer technologies such as 5G, Wi-Fi 6, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to boost efficiency and improve passenger experience in air travel are other key factors expected to drive market revenue growth going ahead.
5G will facilitate deployment of more advanced technologies such as wireless temperature sensors, in-flight entertainment, and quicker luggage tracking with biometric passenger verification, among others. It will also allow more passengers to stream high-bandwidth content simultaneously. It will also make the experience more seamless between taxi, home, aircraft cabin, and airport terminal, which will continue to drive adoption of 5G in aviation market.
To learn more details about the Global 5G in aviation Market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/5g-in-aviation-market
The latest report, titled ‘Global 5G in Aviation Market,’ comprises a profound analysis of the fundamental parameters contributing to the global 5G in Aviation market scenario. The research report provides the reader with an in-depth interpretation of the 5G in Aviation market dynamics, including the crucial drivers, opportunities, threats, and challenges. The report also describes the key business strategies, demand and supply ratios, leading regions, and the renowned market players, in a nutshell, offering a futuristic outlook of the overall 5G in Aviation industry.
Global 5G in Aviation Market Highlights:
- Regional demand estimation and forecast
- Product Mix Matrix
- R&D Analysis
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Pre-commodity pricing volatility
- Supply chain optimization analysis
- Technological updates analysis
- Raw Material Sourcing Strategy
- Competitive Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Location Quotients Analysis
- Carbon Footprint Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Vendor Management
Key players in the market include:
Nokia Corporation, Panasonic Avionics Corporation, Huawei, Cisco Systems, Global Eagle Entertainment, Aeromobile Communications, Intelsat, Ericsson, ONEWEB, and Smartsky Networks.
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
Emergen Research has segmented the global 5G in aviation market on the basis of communication infrastructure, technology, end-use, and region:
- Communication Infrastructure Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Small Cells
- Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Enhanced Mobile Broadband (eMBB)
- Massive Machine Type Communications (MMTC)
- Ultra-Reliable Low-Latency Communications (URLLC)
- Fixed Wireless Access (FWA)
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- 5G Infrastructure for Airport
- Healthcare Air Traffic Control/Air Traffic Management
- Agriculture Passenger, Cargo & Baggage
- Automotive Demand for 5G Infrastructure for Airport
- Retail Communication & Security
- Smart Connected Airports
- 5G Infrastructure for Aircraft
- Drone Operations
- Flight Operations
- Connected Aircrafts
- Besides offering a vivid depiction of the global 5G in Aviation business sphere and its fundamental operations, the latest report provides the industrial chain analysis and list down the current and future market trends and growth opportunities.
- The report includes information on the present and historical market scenarios, which helps forecast the market conditions over the next eight years (2021-2028).
- The report scrutinizes the salient factors influencing the growth of the market in the near future.
- The strategic marketing recommendations, crucial information related to the new market entrants, and expansion plans of various businesses are poised to provide the reader with a competitive edge in the market.
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade