Informative data about Business Cloud Storage Market has been published by Absolute Markets Insights. To make some significant decisions in the businesses primary and secondary exploratory techniques have been used to analyze the data effectively. Different economic attributes of businesses have been brought into light to give a clear idea about financial budget of several industries. It covers several application segments to understand the applicable areas of Business Cloud Storage sector. Competitive landscape of global Business Cloud Storage companies has been studied to understand the competitive products and services across the globe. For effective global regional outlook analysts of the report examines global regions such as, North America, Latin America, Japan, Asia-Pacific, and India on the basis of productivity, manufacturing base and raw material.
It covers different aspects of businesses to boost the performance of the companies. To present data effectively, it uses numerous graphical presentation techniques such as, charts, graphs, pictures and tables. Additionally, it focuses on technological platforms, tools and methodologies, which helps to boost the performance of the industries. It includes prevalence of driving factors that will accelerate the progress of the businesses. In addition to this, some internal and external restraining factors have been included to know about risks and challenges in front of the businesses. It offers a several sales strategies to discover the global opportunities that will open the new platforms to get clients rapidly.
Browse the full report description, along with the ToCs and List of Facts and Figures @
Global business cloud storage market was valued at US$ 47.0 Billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 23.2% over the forecast period to reach US$ 249.8 Billion in 2030. Increasing demand for backup of growing business datasets coupled with need for making this data available to employees working remotely is driving the demand for cloud storage solutions and services.
The world is becoming more data-centric with growing penetration of digital technologies through fast speed internet connection, smartphones, connected devices and others. These technologies result in high amount of data generation. For instance, in April 2019 World Economic Forum (WEF) stated in its press release that the total data across the globe is anticipated to reach 44 zeta bytes by end of 2020. The high amounts of data is used by enterprises to analyse consumer behaviour, their consumption pattern and accordingly draft future growth strategies. But storing, managing and analysing this data is complicated with traditional business storage applications. This creates a demand for cloud storage data centers which are dedicated for storing and syncing this business data through an online server. As the data are stored in cloud, rather than a local drive, the data can be accessed by any device with an internet connection. This enables remote workforce of an enterprise to access, modify and share this data from any location. It replaces workarounds like emailing yourself documents. Cloud storage can also act as a backup system for your hard drive. In 2017, Accenture has migrated to cloud solutions of Microsoft under its strategy of digital worker, with 40% of its cloud footprint in Azure. Thus, the migration of enterprises on cloud to cater the changing dynamics of data generation and workforce culture is driving the global business cloud storage market.
Scope of the report:
- Base Year: 2015-2020
- Forecast period: 2022-2030
- Segments Covered: By Offering, By Type, By Organization Size, By End-User, By Subscription Model
- Various Analyses Covered: Global, Regional & Country Level Analysis, Segment-Level Analysis, Drivers, Challenges, Opportunities, Challenges, PESTLE Analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Competitive Landscape, Analyst Overview on Investment Opportunities
- Regions Includes: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Latin America
- Key Companies Profiled: Alibaba Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Box, Carbonite, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Code42 Software, Inc., Dell Inc., Dropbox, Egnyte, Inc., FUJITSU, Gigalis, Google LLC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, IBM Corporation, IDrive Inc., JUNGLE DISK, LLC, JustCloud.com, Livedrive Internet Ltd., MEGA, Microsoft, OpenDrive, Oracle, pCloud AG, Rackspace US, Inc., SpiderOak Inc., Tencent Cloud, VMware, Inc., Wasabi Technologies, Inc., and Zoolz amongst others.
Global Business Cloud Storage Market Segmentation:
By Organization Size
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Information Technology and Telecommunication
- Healthcare and Pharmaceutical
- Education and Training
- Manufacturing and Automotive
- Travel and Hospitality
- Transportation and Logistics
- Oil and Gas
- Energy and Utilities
- Construction and Real Estate
- Media and Entertainment
- Marketing and Advertising
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Retail and Consumer Goods
By Subscription Model
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: [email protected]
Phone: IN +91-7400-24-24-24, US +1-510-420-1213