According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Data Center Server Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026”, the global data center server market reached a value of US$ 45.8 Billion in 2020. Data center servers refer to the physical or virtual devices that are used to collect, store, process, organize and distribute large amounts of important data. These servers are used to transfer data over different computers and are referred to as the backbones of data centers – a centralized location where these servers are usually housed. The servers are widely utilized across various industries and sectors such as banking, healthcare, financial institutions, IT and telecommunication, government and retail.
Request for a PDF sample of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/data-center-server-market/requestsample
Data center servers aid in the swift transfer of huge data sets and subsequent generation of reliable information. Consequently, numerous commercial and industrial enterprises are employing these servers to streamline their operations, thus contributing to the market growth. Moreover, users are increasingly inclined toward public and private cloud-based solutions, such as Google Drive, Amazon’s Cloud Drive, and Apple’s iCloud, owing to the convenience and security offered by these services. Furthermore, the rising adoption rate of the Internet of Things (IoT) in diverse industries has led to escalating demand for data centers for analysis and storage at several locations. Another emerging trend in the market is the introduction of energy- and cost-effective micro-servers which are preferred by small- and medium-sized organization for tasks requiring relatively lower computing power. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the data center server market to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% during 2021-2026.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been categorized into rack servers, blade servers, micro servers and tower servers. Amongst these, rack servers represent the most popular product type.
- Based on the application, the market has been bifurcated into industrial servers and commercial servers.
- On the geographical front, the market has been classified into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. Currently, North America accounts for the majority of the overall market share.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed with some of the major players being Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell Inc., IBM Corp, Fujitsu Limited, Cisco Systems, Inc., Lenovo Group Ltd., Oracle Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Inspur Group, Bull (Atos SE), Hitachi Systems, NEC Corporation and Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore full report with TOC & List of Figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/data-center-server-market
We are updating our reports, If you want latest primary and secondary data (2021-2026) with Cost Module, Business Strategy, Distribution Channel, etc. Click request free sample report, published report will be delivered to you in PDF format via email within 24 to 48 hours.
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Structure of the Global Market
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Email: [email protected]
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: – +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: – +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800