What is Home Deep Cleaning?
The process of deep cleaning your home is much more advanced than the regular cleaning you do on a daily basis. Hour-long cleaning tasks often focus on the items or spaces that are always visible and accessible. There are advantages and disadvantages to both methods of cleaning. On the other hand, deep cleaning services in London are more thorough. The objective is to not only clean but also disinfect the house. Thus it will take a lot longer than a conventional cleaning to accomplish both tasks.
- Ensure you wash dishes by hand and then put them in the dishwasher. You may need to wait longer depending on the number of dishes you have to wash. It would be better to leave the cleaning of expensive or fragile dishes to professionals rather than doing it yourself.
- Take the time to clean your stovetop and oven.
- The refrigerator and freezer should be cleaned inside and out.
- It is a good idea to clean the microwave both inside and outside.
- Keep kitchen surfaces clean (tabletops, countertops, etc.).
- The interior and exterior of the cabinets should be cleaned.
- Cleanse the kitchen devices with a damp cloth.
- Disinfect and scrub sinks.
- Clean windowsills with a soft cloth.
- Get rid of the garbage.
- Disinfect garbage cans after cleaning them.
- Thoroughly deep clean the showers and bathtubs.
- Clean walls and fixtures.
- Deep clean and disinfect the taps, sinks, and lavatories.
- Clean and pat down the mirrors.
- Swab the cupboards.
- Empty trash cans and wash them.
- Use a vacuum cleaner or broom to clean the floor dry.
- Moist cleaning of floors and baseboards.
- Clean the windowsills.
- Make the mirrors and glass surface spotless.
- Making or changing beds.
- Scour all types of furniture.
- Tidy cupboards, drawers, etc.
- Get rid of the trash.
- Clean wastebaskets and storage areas for waste.
- Living Room:
- Vacuuming or sweeping the floors dry.
- Cleaning the floors and baseboards with water.
- Swab down windowsills.
- Cleanse all types of furniture.
- You should dust all accessories, internal objects, house machines and design aspects. There may be a difference in duration depending on how many accessories are included.
- Clean household appliances.
- Put out the trash.
- Clean and disinfect wastebaskets.
5) Dining Room:
- Remove items that are not needed
- Clean crown railings, wall intersections, and floor moulding
- Wash walls
- Dust and sanitize light switches and outlets
- Clear all the dust from top to base.
- Clean table cushions
- Clear light fixtures.
- Scrub the table and swab down all chairs, including legs and underneath.
- Replace the rug after shaking, vacuuming, and cleaning the floor.
- Broom or vacuum dry floors.
- Damp cleaning of floors and baseboards.
- Wash rug/welcome mat.
- Clean furniture.
- Categorize shoes.
6) Laundry Room:
- Dryer and washer cleaning.
- Empty the washer and run it.
- If necessary, restock supplies
- Maintain a clean floor
When Should you Get your House Deep Cleaned?
It’s not uncommon for deep cleaning to take place once or twice a year. For those with large families, we recommend deep cleaning your home every three months, or once a quarter if you have a lot of children. In addition, there are a few situations when it’s appropriate to clean your home extensively:
1) Relocating to a new home:
Getting your house thoroughly cleaned before moving in is always a good idea.
2) Upon returning home from vacation:
We all love taking long vacations, but when we return home, all we see is dust. There may seem to be a need for deep cleaning in the house.
3) Preparing the house for sale:
A house is often viewed by a lot of potential buyers when it is up for sale. The right deal requires your house to be spotless and well-maintained in order to justify the quote.
4) Festive season:
From October to January, there are a lot of parties and guest visits. You might not be able to conduct a thorough cleaning since your attention would be split, so it would be better if you prepared ahead of time.
You’ve probably figured out by now that a thorough cleaning isn’t something you can accomplish in an hour. When it comes to giving your home a thorough cleaning, you’ll need to spend enough time on the project to get it done right. To avoid having a half-finished job, your home will be filthy again in a matter of weeks. To get the best results, block off a full day and focus your attention on every last detail. The best way to deal with a deep cleaning is hiring reputable cleaning services in London.