The global dewatering equipment market is projected to be valued at USD 5,786.1 Million by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. Dewatering equipment are witnessing high demand, due to strict legislative policies for wastewater disposal and treatment. Over the last decade, there had been rapid urbanization at a large scale throughout the world. Dewatering is considered as the most appropriate method to cater to the demand for residential wastewater treatment and recovery in urban areas.
Challenges associated with urbanization such as deteriorating water quality, increasing water stress, and insufficient sanitation can be overcome by using dewatering equipment to decrease the amount of sludge in wastewater treatment plants. Communities as well as industrial plants can reuse the treated water free of harmful chemicals and contaminants.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/dewatering-equipment-market
Crude oil, along with a large volume of water, gas, and particulate matter, is extracted from an oilfield. Prior to further processing of crude oil in a refinery, the oil must be mostly free of entrained water and other substances. Crude oil is dehydrated by using a dewatering equipment, which also separates dissolved salts and other suspended particles. Thus, increasing crude oil exploration activities drive the demand for dewatering equipment.
The companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include HUBER SE, Suez, Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, Mitsubishi Kakoki Kaisha Ltd., ANDRITZ AG, GEA Group, Alfa Laval AB, Gruppo Pieralisi, Veolia Environnement SA, and Hitachi Zosen Corporation.
Key regions covered in the report:
Middle East & Africa
The global dewatering equipment market is broadly segmented on the basis of different product types, application range, end-use industries, key regions, and an intensely competitive landscape. This section of the report is solely targeted at readers looking to select the most appropriate and lucrative segments of the dewatering equipment sector in a strategic manner. The segmental analysis also helps companies interested in this sector make optimal business decisions and achieve their desired goals.
Emergen Research has segmented the global dewatering equipment market in terms of product type, technology, application, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Sludge Dewatering Equipment
- Plastic Dewatering Equipment
- Paper Dewatering Equipment
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Belt Presses
- Drying Beds
- Filter Presses
- Vacuum Filters
- Sludge Lagoons
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Food & Beverage
Major benefits of the Dewatering Equipment report:
- The report discusses in detail the changing dynamics of the competitive landscape
- The report provides detail-oriented futuristic prospects of factors driving the growth of the market and limitations affecting the market growth
- The report gives a comprehensive analysis of the changing dynamics of the market owing to the current scenario
- The report encompasses a detailed forecast for the years 2021-2028
- The report provides valuable insights on key market growth driving trends and monetary competence in the forecast timeline
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available according to the requirement of the clients. For further queries or information regarding this report, please get in touch with us, and our team will provide you with optimal research solutions.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.