Digital Payment Market Report mainly improves market size,and provide detailed product mapping and investigation of various market scenarios. Our expert analysts provide a thorough analysis and breakdown of the market presence of key market leaders. We strive to stay updated with the recent developments and follow the latest company news related to the industry players operating in the global Digital Payment market. This helps us to comprehensively analyze the individual standing of the companies as well as the competitive landscape. Our vendor landscape analysis offers a complete study to help you gain the upper hand in the competition.
According to the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), in 2019, over 4 Billion individuals (51% of the global population) had access to the Internet, an increase of 8.1% from the previous years. Rising Internet proliferation has been pivotal in spurring growth of e-commerce sales, which in turn, is driving demand for digital payment methods such as digital wallets as a means to a secure, convenient, and fast payment method for e-commerce customers.
Digital wallet enables a pleasant and improved online shopping experience by eliminating complications in checkout processes, which are the primary reasons behind shoppers abandoning their shopping carts. Additionally, digital wallets are also beneficial in enhancing customer loyalty, thereby encouraging e-commerce service providers to integrate digital wallets in their digital payments options.
Key players in the market include Mastercard Inc., Fiserv Inc., Visa Inc., JPMorgan Chase & Co., PayPal Holdings Inc., Intuit Inc., Global Payments Inc., Stripe, PayU, and ACI Worldwide Inc.
Get a Free sample of the report : https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/607
Emergen Research has segmented the global digital payment market on the basis of offering, organization size, mode of deployment, industry vertical, and region:
- Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Payment Gateway Solutions
- Payment Wallet Solutions
- Payment Processing Solutions
- Payment Security & Fraud Management Solutions
- Point of Sale Solutions
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
- Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Large Enterprise
- Small & Medium-sized Enterprises
- Mode of Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Transportation & Logistics
- Travel & Hospitality
- Media & Entertainment
The Global Digital Payment Market report provides full coverage of the companies’ data, including details about their production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, business overview, revenue, gross profit margins, sales network and distribution channel, financial standing, and market position. The report also studies business strategies and strategic alliances undertaken by companies to footing in the gain a robust market. The report sheds light on the mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, brand promotions and product launches, agreements and partnerships, and corporate and government deals. The comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape offers the readers a deeper understanding about the competitors.
The report further offers a complete value chain analysis along with an analysis of the downstream buyers and upstream raw materials. The study focuses on global trends, regulatory frameworks, and macro- and micro-economic factors. The report also provides an extensive analysis of the segment and sub-segmented expected to dominate the market over the projected period. The report offers a forecast estimation of the market with regards to the analysis of the market segmentation, including product type, end-user industries, application spectrum, and other segments.
Request customization of the report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/607
Chapter 1: Methodology & Scope
- Definition and forecast parameters
- Methodology and forecast parameters
- Data Sources
- Business trends
- Regional trends
- Product trends
- End-use trends
- Industry segmentation
- Industry landscape
- Vendor matrix
- Technological and innovation landscape
- Business Overview
- Financial Data
- Product Landscape
- Strategic Outlook
Key questions addressed in the report:
- What are the key factors driving the global Digital Payment market?
- Who are the key manufacturers in this market space?
- Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of this market?
- What are the market opportunities and risks affecting the performance of the vendors in the global Digital Payment market?
- What are the sales and revenue estimations for the top manufacturers in this market over the projected timeline?
Regional Analysis of the Digital Payment Market:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Read More: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/digital-payment-market
Assessment Services Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/assessment-services-market
3D Printing Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/3d-printing-market
Digital Scent Technologies Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/digital-scent-technologies-market
FinFET Technology Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/finfet-technology-mark
Lighting as a Service Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/lighting-as-a-service-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs