The global energy efficient glass market is projected to be worth USD 36.91 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The energy efficient glass market observes high demand attributed to the increasing demand for reduced energy consumption in buildings. Energy efficient glass is found to decrease the overall energy consumption in buildings by about 8.0% to 10.0% and thereby offer savings on operational costs.
The increase in global solar capacity is a significant factor in driving the market growth. The installation cost of solar panels in the US has plunged by over 70.0% in the last ten years, resulting in the industry’s expansion and the installation of numerous systems across the country. The demand for energy efficient glass in the solar cells is owing to the offering of benefits such as reduced glass emissivity due to low e-coating and reduced U-factor. This causes low solar heat gain coefficient values that offer optimum visible light transmittance resulting in diminished lighting loads and energy saving.
Get access to the full description of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/energy-efficient-glass-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global energy efficient glass market on the basis of coating type, glazing type, application, and region:
- Coating Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Soft Coat
- Hard Coat
- Glazing Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Single Glazing
- Double Glazing
- Triple Glazing
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Building & Construction
- Solar Panels
Key Geographies Profiled in the Report:
- North America(the U.S., Mexico, and Canada)
- Asia Pacific(China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Europe(the U.K., France, Germany, and Rest of Europe)
- Latin America(Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa(GCC Countries and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The key industry participants include:
Nippon Sheet Glass, Kaphs SA, Sisecam Group, Saint-Gobain, Vitro Architectural Glasses, AGC, Metro Performance Glass, Schott AG, Morley Glass & Glazing, and Guardian, among others.
Key Objectives of the Global Energy Efficient Glass Market Report:
- An all-inclusive analysis and forecast estimation of the market have been included in this report.
- The report offers valuable insights into the major drivers, limitations, opportunities, and challenges faced by the global Energy Efficient Glass market and its leading players.
- The report sheds light on the prominent market contenders, as well as their business strategies and long-term expansion plans.
The report demonstrates the progress and advancement achieved by the global Energy Efficient Glass market, including the historical analysis and progress through forecast years. The report provides valuable insights to the stakeholders, investors, product managers, marketing executives, and other industry professionals. The report provides an accurate estimation by applying SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report focuses on current and future market growth, technological advancements, volume, raw materials, and profiles of the key companies involved in the market.
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report or for any queries regarding the customization of the report, please connect with us. We will make sure our team provides the necessary assistance and designs your report according to your requirements.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.