The report sheds light on the minute details of the Forensic Technology Market industry pertaining to growth factors, opportunities and lucrative business prospects, regions showing promising growth, and forecast estimation till 2027 . Furthermore, the report provides a comprehensive analysis of the factors that are likely to bolster or impede the growth of the market in the coming years. The report considers the COVID-19 pandemic that is currently unfolding as a key market influencer.
The global Forensic Technology Market will be worth USD 52.04 billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. In order to achieve benchmarks in forensic science, governments across the globe are taking different initiatives making it crucial for public safety. This is in turn increasing the horizon of growth for the said market. For example, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) partnered with the National Institute of Justice (NIJ) to develop new techniques to increase workflow
To know more about Forensic Technology Market report, visit @https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/forensic-technology-market
Prominent Players Analyzed in the Report:
Cytiva, 3M, Eurofins Scientific, Agilent Technologies, NMS Lab, LGC Group, LGC Limited, Thermo Fisher Scientific and Micro Systemation among others.
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What is the expected growth rate of the Intelligent Forensic Technology Market for the forecast period 2020 – 2027? What is the market size likely to be during the estimated period?
- What are the key driving forces shaping the future of the industry across different countries?
- Who are the prominent market players dominating the Intelligent Forensic Technology Market ? How have they managed to maintain a competitive edge over their competitors?
- What are the major trends and opportunities responsible for the progress of the Forensic Technology Market during the estimated period?
- What are the major obstacles hindering the progress of the market worldwide?
Emergen Research has segmented the global Forensic Technology Market on the basis of type, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
Next Generation Sequencing
Rapid DNA Analysis
Automated Liquid Handling Technology
Application Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Law enforcement agencies
Banking and financial institutions
The report, additionally, offers a comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to offer a better understanding of the competitive landscape of the industry. It also covers strategies adopted by prominent players such as mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, product launches, and brand promotions, among others. The report aims to offer the readers a holistic understanding of the relevant features of the industry.
Table of content:
Chapter 1 includes an introduction of the global Forensic Technology Market , along with a comprehensive market overview, market scope, product offerings, and an investigation of the market drivers, growth opportunities, risks, restraints, and other vital factors.
- Chapter 2 offers an in-depth analysis of the key manufacturers engaged in this business vertical, along with their sales and revenue estimations.
- Chapter 3 elaborates on the highly competitive terrain of the market, highlighting the key manufacturers and vendors.
- In Chapter 4, our team has fragmented the market on the basis of regions, underscoring the sales, revenue, and market share of each region over the forecast timeline.
- Chapters 5 and 6 have laid emphasis on the market segmentation based on product type and application.