Setting up a Canon printer is simple. Additionally, even if you are not tech knowledgeable, you can figure it out. Users occasionally struggle to locate a trustworthy source from which to download the software, nevertheless. They can decide to use the ij.start.canon. Both the Canon Printer Drivers and the Canon Printer software needed to configure the device wirelessly and with wired devices are available on the ij start cannon. You will now be guided through the setup and installation process for the Canon printer using the technique that follows.
In addition to being a well-known producer of other technology products, Canon is a significant player in the printing industry. Additionally, their printers now play a big role in many people’s personal and professional lives. Everything you need is available, including industrial printers and digital scanners in all sizes. Additionally, the pages print swiftly and with outstanding print quality. Additionally, both new and old Canon printers need a configuration to work properly, thus in addition to a printer, you would also need the most recent Canon printer drivers or software. Therefore, be sure to obtain the most recent and appropriate version.
Configuration Of A Canon Printer
If you’re setting up a Canon printer for the first time, follow these setup instructions. Although the installation procedure using https // ij start cannon can vary, the setup procedure for each Canon model is essentially the same. Let’s start by setting up your Canon printer model.
- Remove the printer’s box wrapping or unbox it before removing it from the box.
- Now, carefully remove all the plastics and tappings from the printer hardware, which is packaged in a variety of ways for your safety.
- Make sure the surface is clean before setting the printer there. Be sure to position it close to the partnering device as well (computer or laptop).
- Check the parts that are included in the inkjet printer’s package. For instance, arrange a CD for Mac and Windows, a power cord, cartridges, and a manual.
- Next, attach one end of the power wire to the printer’s power cord in the back and the other end to the power switch to begin a Canon Printer Setup.
- After that, hit the ON button to turn the printer on and supply power.
- When you notice a steady light, remove the paper tray and cover it.
- After installing the fine and ink cartridges, slide the paper guide.
- Place pristine, high-quality blank papers there and make sure everything is in place before inserting them.
- As a result, the Canon printer configuration is finished. Visit ij Start Canon to proceed and download the most recent printer driver.
How To Download The Drivers And Software For The Canon Printer
- Open a browser on your laptop or desktop computer.
Open your default browser on your computer or laptop by double-clicking it. Use the default one or look into alternate choices like Chrome, Edge, and Mozilla Firefox.
- Visit on ij.start.cannon
Enter the web address “https://ij.start.cannon” into the address bar. You will be sent to the page where you can download the most latest Canon printer drivers and software for your operating system using this.
- To proceed, select the “Set Up” option
There are four possibilities for various types of information on this page. Select the “Set Up (Start Here)” tab to find the necessary options on the following page.
- Select the appropriate model of Canon inkjet printer
You will be taken to the product page by that. You will be asked to enter the model name in a box on that page. Enter TR150 as the name of your printer model, then click Go. There is another another technique to find your Canon model. To continue, scroll down the page and choose the Canon printer series.
- Download Canon printer drivers
The download page then automatically appears after that. Selecting the “Download” tab is required. Moreover, select “Save” or “Save As” if you encounter another prompt on the screen. For instance, the download for your printer software would start straight away.
- Install the downloaded drivers and software
Click “Run” to start installing the Canon printer drivers after downloading them. Then, adhere to the on-screen instructions to finish the ij setup installation.
Setting A Wireless Connection With A Canon Ij Printer
One of the finest ways to connect printers to a PC or laptop is by connecting them wirelessly and using WiFi. However, you ought to make use of a wireless printer for this method. So let’s examine how to make the IJ printer WiFi-compatible.
- Make sure that the Canon printer is turned on.
- The printer drivers can be downloaded and installed from ij Start Canon.
- Tap the WiFi button on the printer or choose the Wireless icon.
- By observing the WiFi lamp flash, you may verify that your WiFi router is operational.
- Finally, briefly hit the WPS button on the wireless router.
- Your printer will show the connection status. If not, make that the WiFi and ON lights are both on; if they are, the connection has been setup.