The report pays special heed to the emerging business components, niche sectors, and product launches and brand promotions occurring in the market to help the readers make fruitful investment strategies. The Global Human Capital Management Market report assesses the historical and current data along with a thorough analysis of the market dynamics. The report also sheds light on the significant market growth driving and restraining factors that are anticipated to influence the market growth through the forecast period.
Furthermore, the report offers an extensive analysis of the factors that are likely to influence the growth of the industry. The research study considers the COVID-19 pandemic a key growth influencing factor. The pandemic has negatively impacted the Human Capital Management industry through disruptions in global supply chains and grueling economic conditions.
The segmentation of the market is done on the basis of product types, application spectrum, and the key regions of the Human Capital Management market. Along with this, the report also provides extensive coverage of the key companies and their strategic schemes to gain a substantial market position. The report also covers their strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches, brand promotions, corporate deals and government deals, agreements, and partnerships, among others.
Leading Players Analyzed in the Report are:
Microsoft Corporation, Workday, Inc., Automatic Data Processing, Inc., Ceridian HCM, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc., Ultimate Software Group, Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, SumTotal Systems, Inc., and Kronos Incorporated.
Human Capital Management Market Segmentation:
Emergen Research has segmented global Human Capital Management (HCM) on the basis of offering, deployment, organization size, end-use, and region:
Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Payroll Management
- Workforce Management
- Talent Management
- Applicant Tracking System
- Core HR
- HR Analytics
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Telecom & IT
- Transportation & Logistics
- Media and Entertainment
- Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Service segment is expected to expand at a substantially rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period due to rising need for implementation and maintenance services as a result of increasing deployment of HCM solutions.
- Cloud segment is expected to register a significantly robust revenue growth rate over the forecast period as organizations are shifting rapidly towards cloud-based deployment models to manage large data efficiently and remotely.
- North America is expected to register a larger revenue growth rate in the Human Capital Management (HCM) market over the forecast period among other regional markets due to robust presence of international and domestic HCM solution providers such as Microsoft Corporation, Workday, Inc., Automatic Data Processing, Inc., Ceridian HCM, Inc., and Oracle Corporation, among others.
- In September 2021, Ceridian HCM, Inc., a worldwide leader in Human Capital Management (HCM) technology and PwC Mauritius announced a partnership in which the latter will provide consultancy and implementation services to organizations looking to improve operational activities using Ceridian’s HCM solution, Dayforce.
Major benefits of the Human Capital Management report:
- The report discusses in detail the changing dynamics of the competitive landscape
- The report provides detail-oriented futuristic prospects of factors driving the growth of the market and limitations affecting the market growth
- The report gives a comprehensive analysis of the changing dynamics of the market owing to the current scenario
- The report encompasses a detailed forecast for the years 2020-2027
- The report provides valuable insights on key market growth driving trends and monetary competence in the forecast timeline
The report emphasizes the demands and trends for the Human Capital Management market in the global market, more importantly, in the market that is spread across the major regions of the country. These major regions include North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The market is further segmented on the basis of product types offered in the market, application spectrum, leading manufacturers/companies, and key geographical regions.
In conclusion, the report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Global Heavy EVs and Industrial Equipment Charging market, including the global and regional analysis of the market. The study covers critical information and factual data about the Heavy EVs and Industrial Equipment Charging market industry, along with an in-depth statistical analysis of the market drivers, limitations, growth prospects, opportunities, and threats. On the basis of the current market scope, the report provides an extensive analysis of how the Heavy EVs and Industrial Equipment Charging market is expected to fare in the forecast timeline. The report utilizes advanced analytical tools to offer an estimation of the outlook of the global state of the Heavy EVs and Industrial Equipment Charging market industry.
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about customization options or further queries about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to your requirements.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.