The rising deployment of military robots in a harsh and hazardous environment is one of the significant factors influencing the market growth.
The global military robots market is projected to be worth USD 52.16 Million by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The military robots market observes rapid growth attributed to its increasing demand in intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) in the military & defense sector. The number of war field casualties’ may be considerably reduced by deploying surveillance and reconnaissance robots to fetch the area layout and associated hostile elements. Robots possess the ability to endure harsh terrain, triangulate enemy sites, sense toxic atmospheres, remotely detonate & defuse bombs, and accomplish numerous other missions that may be perilous to humans. After 9/11, the ISR operations active in Iraq and Afghanistan emphasized counter-terrorism and counter-insurgency, and the military had the freedom to operate drones unregulated in these nations.
The report studies the historical data of the Military Robots market and offers valuable information about the key segments and sub-segments, revenue generation, demand and supply scenario, trends, and other vital aspects. The report offers an accurate forecast estimation of the Military Robots industry based on the recent technological and research advancements.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/military-robots-market
The report offers insightful information about the market dynamics of the Military Robots market. It offers SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to present a better understanding of the Military Robots market, competitive landscape, factors affecting it, and to predict the growth of the industry. It also offers the impact of various market factors along with the effects of the regulatory framework on the growth of the Military Robots market.
Key participants include Endeavor Robotics, Elbit Systems Ltd., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Thales Group, Cobham PLC, BAE Systems, Qinetiq, General Dynamics Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, and Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., among others.
The study further explores and provides an in-depth analysis of current market dynamics and recent trends, focusing on various key factors and potential growth opportunities and risks. The report focuses on leading regions and their major countries to anticipate market growth in the forecast years.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Objectives of the Report:
- Analysis and estimation of the Military Robots market size and share for the projected period of 2020-2027
- Study of current and emerging trends, restraints, drivers, opportunities, challenges, growth prospects, and risks of the global Military Robots market
- Analysis of the growth prospects for the stakeholders and investors through the study of the promising segments
- Strategic recommendations to the established players and new entrants to capitalize on the emerging growth opportunities
Emergen Research has segmented the global military robots market on the basis of platform, operation mode, application, and region:
Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
- Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (UCAV)
- Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USVs)
- Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs)
- Remotely Operated Underwater Vehicles (ROVs)
Operation Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR)
- Combat Support
- Search and Rescue
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD)
- Mine Clearance
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.