The global mobile marketing market size reached USD 66.07 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 23.6% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing demand for immediate engagement solutions is a key factor expected to drive global mobile marketing market revenue growth during the forecast period. Rising demand for evaluating effectiveness of marketing campaign in real-time is expected to further propel global mobile marketing market revenue growth going ahead.
Increasing social media networking sites and social media advertising are other factors expected to boost global mobile marketing market revenue growth in the near future. However, concerns regarding data privacy of user device is expected to hamper growth of the global mobile marketing market over the forecast period.
To learn more details about the Global Mobile Marketing Market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/mobile-marketing-market
The new report titled ‘Global Mobile Marketing Market’, is methodically curated by our team of analysts, keeping readers’ understanding in mind, and includes a wide-ranging database of industry distribution. The report takes a closer look at the historical and current market scenarios to accurately predict the global Mobile Marketing market outlook over the forecast duration (2021-2028).
Some of the key participants in this industry include:
Google LLC, Inmobi Technology Services Private Limited, International Business Machines Corporation, Marketo, Inc., Amobee, Inc. (Singapore Telecommunications Limited), Oracle Corporation, Salesforce.com, Inc., Chartboost Inc., Microsoft Corporation, and Twitter Inc.
Key regions covered in the report:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Emergen Research has segmented the global mobile marketing market on the basis of component, organization size, solution, end-use, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Large Enterprises
- Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- QR Codes
- Mobile Web
- Push Notifications
- In-App Messages
- Location Based Marketing
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Media & Entertainment
- IT & Telecom
- Travel & Tourism
Valuable Market Insights:
- The report highlights the latest trends observed in the consumption pattern of each regional segment.
- Extensive market segmentation included in the report helps better understand the revenue and estimated growth of the individual regions.
- The report throws light on the historical and current market scenarios and provides a concise year-on-year growth rate of the global Mobile Marketing market.
- The report further entails the current market trends, technological advancements, revenue growth, and other aspects affecting market growth.
Questions addressed in the report:
- What is the estimated market growth rate throughout the forecast period?
- Which end-use industry is expected to witness the highest demand for Mobile Marketing in the near future?
- What is the regulatory framework governing the application of Mobile Marketing in the food industry?
- Which manufacturing processes are utilized for the production of Mobile Marketing?
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.