Hosting an Easter brunch Specials doesn’t have to be hard.
You can make it as simple or as elaborate brunch specials as you want! Here are some recipes and ideas to help get you started.
Easter Brunch Specials Recipes
- Orange Cream Scones: These scones are loaded with orange flavor and topped with a sweet glaze.
- Asparagus and Prosciutto Quiche: This quiche is packed with flavor and perfect for a brunch spread.
- Honey Ham and Swiss Sliders: These slider sandwiches are easy to make and perfect for a crowd.
- Carrot Cake Waffles: A vanilla waffle batter is loaded with carrots and nuts, then topped with a sweet cream cheese icing.
- Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole: This casserole is full of potatoes, ham, and cheese!
- Dessert Fruit Pizza: These fun pizza slices are covered in strawberries, blueberries, kiwis, banana slices, and pineapple chunks.
- Green Salad With Garlic Vinaigrette Dressing: A crisp green salad goes great with any brunch spread.
- Mini Raspberry Muffins: These muffins are easy to make and pretty too!
- Skinny Egg-White Breakfast Burrito: This healthy omelet is made of eggs and spinach. It’s topped with avocado for a delicious breakfast!
- Skinny Blueberry Muffins: These low-fat muffins are perfect for breakfast or dessert!
- Potato Cheddar Quiche With Green Onion And Bacon: This quiche is great for brunch OR dinner!
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Muffins: These banana bread muffins are full of chocolate chips and pecans..yum!
- Easy Strawberry Muffins: These strawberry muffin recipes are quick and easy to make!
Ideas For Easter Brunch Specials
- Have a buffet-style brunch with lots of different dishes to choose from.
- Set up a DIY mimosa bar with different juices and sparkling wines to choose from.
- Serve a variety of pastries, muffins, and breakfast pieces of bread.
- Offer a variety of eggs dishes, like quiche, omelets, and scrambles.
- Have a carving station with ham or turkey as the main dish.
- Serve fresh fruit salad and yogurt parfaits for dessert.
- Decorate your table with spring flowers and Easter decorations.
- Play music in the background and set up an Easter egg hunt for kids.
- Serve mimosas, Bloody Marys, or other brunch cocktails.
- Have fun with your guests and enjoy the day!
Easter Dessert Recipes That Are Totally Delicious
- Carrot Cake: You can’t go wrong with this classic!
- Pecan Pie: This traditional southern dessert is perfect for Easter.
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels: Everyone loves chocolate and pretzels!
- Vanilla Cupcakes: Vanilla cupcakes topped with fluffy buttercream frosting and chocolate eggs make a great Easter dessert.
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake- This light but fluffy pound cake has the perfect balance of sweet lemon flavors that pair incredibly well with the tanginess from heavy cream cheese frosting on top.
- Chocolate Cake: A classic chocolate cake is always a hit!
- Strawberry Shortcake: This delicious shortcake has layers of sweetened strawberries and whipped cream.
- Easy Tiramisu: This easy tiramisu recipe only takes a few minutes to make!
Whatever recipes and ideas you choose, make sure to relax and have fun while hosting your Easter brunch! Enjoy spending time with your family and friends, and savor the delicious food.