The Soil Stabilization Market will be worth USD 34.44 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The growth of this market can be attributed to increasing infrastructural and construction activities around the globe. Increasing need to enhance and improve the strength and bearing capacity as well as other engineering properties of soil is expected to drive the growth of the soil stabilization market. The cost-effective method of converting poor quality soil into a string impermeable medium has increased the utilization of the soil stabilization system.
As soil stabilization uses the soil available in the site, it saves landfill taxes, which is increasing the demand for the products. The government of several countries is trying to promote the use of waste materials in construction, which will help in the growth of the soil stabilization market. The government is investing heavily in infrastructural activities to build enhanced railways, dams, and roadway networks, schools, and hospitals, which is expected to drive the growth of the soil stabilization market over the forecast period.
The report covers key points of the market, including the standards, regulations, and policy changes applied by the government on the industry for the coming years. The report encompasses thorough research carried out by the application of advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to pinpoint the growth trends and patterns. Factors likely to influence the growth of the market, current trends, opportunities, restraining factors, and business landscape are discussed in-depth in the market study.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/soil-stabilization-market
The Global Soil Stabilization Market report provides full coverage of the companies’ data, including details about their production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, business overview, revenue, gross profit margins, sales network and distribution channel, financial standing, and market position. The report also studies business strategies and strategic alliances undertaken by companies to gain a robust footing in the market. The report sheds light on the mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, brand promotions and product launches, agreements and partnerships, and corporate and government deals. The comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape offers the readers a deeper understanding about the competitors.
The Global Soil Stabilization Market is highly consolidated due to the presence of a large number of companies across this industry. The report discusses the current market standing of these companies, their past performances, demand and supply graph, production and consumption patterns, sales network, distribution channels, and growth opportunities in the market at length. The report scrutinizes the strategic approach of key market players towards expanding their product offerings and fortifying their market foothold.
This section of the report offers valuable insights into the geographical segmentation of the Soil Stabilization market, alongside estimating the current and future market valuations based on the demand-supply dynamics and pricing structure of the leading regional segments. Furthermore, the growth prospects of each segment and sub-segment have been meticulously described in the report.
Key participants include AB Volvo, Caterpillar Inc., Fayat, SNF Holding Company Inc., Carmeuse, Wirtgen Group, Global Road Technology, Graymont Limited, Aggrebind, and Soilworks, among others.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In February 2019, Volvo Construction Equipment joined forces with National Geographic to help in building embankments across Sundarbans in order to protect the land from the threat of flooding by implementing soil stabilizers.
- The industrial segment held the largest market share of 55.2% in 2019. Increasing utilization of the soil stabilization materials in the construction industries is expected to drive the growth of the segment.
- Chemical stabilizers are forecasted to grow with the fastest CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period. Extensive usage of chemical stabilizers in the construction industry for building canals, roads, dams, highway networks, and reservoirs has driven the growth of the segment.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Soil Stabilization Market on the basis of Application, Method, Additive, and region:
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Mechanical Method
- Chemical Method
- Additive Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Mineral & Stabilizing agents
- Other additives (chelates & salts. Sludge, agricultural waste)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 includes an introduction of the global Soil Stabilization market, along with a comprehensive market overview, market scope, product offerings, and an investigation of the market drivers, growth opportunities, risks, restraints, and other vital factors.
- Chapter 2 offers an in-depth analysis of the key manufacturers engaged in this business vertical, along with their sales and revenue estimations.
- Chapter 3 elaborates on the highly competitive terrain of the market, highlighting the key manufacturers and vendors.
- In Chapter 4, our team has fragmented the market on the basis of regions, underscoring the sales, revenue, and market share of each region over the forecast timeline.
- Chapters 5 and 6 have laid emphasis on the market segmentation based on product type and application.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.