Spirit Airlines, an American ultra-low-cost carrier, is based in Miramar (Florida). The airline has two main hubs: Fort Lauderdale, FL International Airport (FLL) and Detroit Airport (DTW).
Spirit Airlines Flights offers scheduled flights to more than 60 destinations in the United States, as well as international destinations such as South America and Latin America. The most popular domestic destinations are Florida, Las Vegas, Chicago O’Hare and Chicago.
Ultra-low cost carrier
Spirit Airlines was rebranded as an ultra-low-cost airline in 2007. The new slogan was “Less money, more to go”. The new slogan was “Less money. More to work.”
Did you know that Spirit Airlines Flights have been rated as one of the most affordable and best value airlines in the world. Learn more about the list and which airlines are included.
Book Spirit Airlines flights
Spirit Airlines is an affordable and low-cost carrier that offers flights to the United States and South America. Includes an economy seat and one personal item at a low price. Large front larger seats can be reserved by passengers for an additional fee. Additional items such as baggage, seat assignments or onboard refreshments will be charged. It operates two bases: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) and Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport DTW.
It operates daily flights to 59 different destinations and ranks third among low-cost carriers for on-time arrivals, with 90% of its 12,000 monthly flights arriving 15 minutes or less before their scheduled arrival time.
Points to remember when flying with Spirit Airlines:-
The fare is fully unbundling, i.e. additional fees for extra assistance.
No drinks and no free bags.
On-board monitors and seat backs are not available.
You can bring your own fun accessories for your children, such as tablets, books and coloring books.
Spirit Airlines Baggage Policy:-
1. One personal item (small backpack or other similar item (18x14x8 inches or 45x35x20 cm) including wheels and handles.
2. More than a small backpack, i.e. an oversized item such as a standard carry-on with dimensions (22 x 18 x 10 inches or 56 x 45 x 25 cm) or a checked bag with 62 linear inches (length + width + height = 158 cm ), must be specified in your confirmed reservation on “Bookingtrolley.com” before boarding the flight.
3 ways to check in with Spirit Airlines:-
1) Spirit Airlines Online Check-in:- You can check-in online 23 hours before departure. You must print your boarding pass.
This option is available for online check-in if:-
i) You have an electronic ticket with Spirit Airlines.
ii) you have online access to the reservation using the confirmation code, e-ticket number and loyalty program account,
iii) You have not taken into account any particular passenger (such as a minor or a pet)
iv) You have purchased Spirit Airlines tickets from Booking Trolley as they provide automatic online check-in for your flights
2) Self-service check-in at the kiosk: Check-in via the kiosk is possible 3 hours to 30 minutes before the departure time. Printed boarding passes will cost $25.
3) Check-in at the counter:- You can check-in at the counter 3 hours to 30 minutes before the departure time. Printed boarding passes will be available at the box office for $10.00.