Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Biopreservation Media Providers Market” report to its list of offerings.
Several companies across the globe are now offering a variety of biopreservation media that assist the transport and storage of cells, tissues and organs, across various preservation conditions. It is worth highlighting that such pre-formulated media ensure product quality, efficacy, viability and post preservation high cell recovery. Given the inclination of industry stakeholders towards the field of cellular therapy, regenerative medicine and biobanking, the demand for biopreservation media intended for clinical purposes is anticipated to rise in the coming years.
To order this 230+ page report, which features 90+ figures and 100+ tables, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/biopreservation-media-providers-market.html
Key Market Insights
Over 190 biopreservation media are presently offered across the globe
Of these, majority (over 70%) of the media can be preserved using cryogenic / LN2 vapor phase storage. Further, more than 60% of the biopreservation media are serum free. Around 55% of the biopreservation media are used for the storage of somatic cells.
More than 60 companies claim to be engaged in offering biopreservation media
North America emerged as a key hub for companies offering biopreservation media, featuring the presence of more than 65% the providers, primarily in the US. Within Europe, most of the media providers are located in Germany, Switzerland, France, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands.
Around 35% of the biopreservation media providers are small companies, having 11-50 employees
The service providers’ landscape is dominated by players that were established between 1991-2000, representing 27% of the total number of stakeholders. Further, more than 65% of the providers are private firms.
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit this https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/biopreservation-media-providers-market/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the key players engaged in offering biopreservation media?
- Which is the preservation condition supported by majority of the biopreservation media?
- What are the key geographical regions where biopreservation media providers are located?
- What partnership models are most commonly adopted by stakeholders engaged in the biopreservation media market?
- What are the key factors influencing the price of biopreservation media?
- What are the likely market opportunities for different types of biopreservation media in the emerging market?
- What are the anticipated future trends related to biopreservation media providers’ market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
The financial opportunity within the biopreservation media providers market has been analyzed across the following segments:
- Preservation Condition
- Cryogenic / LN2 Vapor Phase
- Frozen (Ultra-Low) / Deep Frozen
- Frozen / Cold Chain
- Type of Serum
- Fetal Bovine Serum Containing Media
- Fetal Calf Serum Containing Media
- Human Serum Containing Media
- Serum Free Media
- Type of Biological Sample
- Germline Cells / Stem Cells
- Somatic Cells
- Area of Application
- Diagnostic Use
- Research and Development
- Therapeutic Use
For additional details, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/biopreservation-media-providers-market.html or email [email protected]
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Cell and Gene Therapy Bioassay Services Market: Pipeline Review, Developer Landscape and Competitive Insights, 2021-2030
- Cell Therapy Consumables / Cell Culture Media / Cell Isolation Kits / Cell Therapy Manufacturing Reagents Market: Pipeline Review, Developer Landscape and Competitive Insights, 2021-2030
- Cell Therapy Manufacturing Market (4th Edition): Pipeline Review, Developer Landscape and Competitive Insights, 2021-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415