Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “CAR-T Cell Therapy Market (3rd Edition) by Target Indications (NHL, Multiple Myeloma, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, Follicular Lymphoma, Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Hepatocellular Carcinoma and Others), Target Antigens (CD19, BCMA, CD19 / CD22, GPC3 and EGFR), Key Players and Key Geographies (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and North Africa, and Rest of the World) – Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030” report to its list of offerings.
Given their ability to selectively direct a cell mediated immune response against cancer cells and, thereby, offer prolonged periods of disease remission, several CAR-T cell therapies provide a promising therapeutic strategy for advanced stage cancers and are expected to achieve blockbuster status. With four approved products and many candidate therapies under evaluation for the treatment of multiple disease indications, the CAR-T cell therapy market is characterized by a healthy and growing pipeline. Further, with lucrative financial support and notable increase in partnerships, the CAR-T-cell therapies market is abuzz with activity.
To order this 795+ page report, which features 165+ figures and 270+ tables, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/car-t-therapies-market/269.html
Key Market Insights
Over 755 CAR-T cell therapies are currently approved / under development
Close to 40% of the aforementioned candidates are in preclinical and discovery stages, while more than 25% are being evaluated in clinical stages (phase I/II and above). Examples of late-stage clinical candidates include bb2121, CD123/CLL1 CAR-T CD19 CAR-T and LCAR-B38M CAR-T / JNJ-68284528.
China is leading the product development efforts related to CAR-T cell therapies, in terms of number of active trials and supporting hospitals
In the last 10 years, over half of the 410 clinical trials evaluating various types of CAR-T cell therapies, were registered in China. In addition, owning to a favorable clinical research environment, China is presently considered to be among the leading regions in the CAR-T cell therapy space, with close to 40 industry players and more than 100 non-industry players, including hospitals and universities, contributing to this field.
The market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 28%, during the period 2021-2030
Growth in this domain is anticipated to be primarily driven by encouraging clinical trial results and the recent success of the four approved CAR-T cell therapies. North America (primarily the US) and Europe are expected to capture over 75% of the market share by 2030, in terms of the sales-based revenues.
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/269/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading industry and non-industry players in this market?
- What are the prevalent R&D trends in CAR-T cell therapies domain?
- What are the key therapeutic areas for which CAR-T cell therapies are being / have been developed?
- What are the challenges faced by stakeholders in this industry?
- Which are the key geographies where extensive research on CAR-T cell therapies is being conducted?
- Who are the key investors in this domain?
- Who are the key opinion leaders / experts that can help in driving product development efforts in this field?
- What kind of partnership models are commonly adopted by industry stakeholders?
- What kind of contract manufacturing support is available for CAR-T cell therapies?
- What kind of promotional strategies are likely to be adopted for CAR-T cell therapies that are approved / commercialized in future?
- What are the factors that are likely to influence the evolution of this upcoming market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
The USD 14 billion (by 2030) financial opportunity within the CAR-T cell therapy market has been analyzed across the following segments:
- Disease indication
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Multiple myeloma
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Follicular lymphoma
- Mantle cell lymphoma
- Hepatocellular carcinoma
- Colorectal cancer
- Target antigens
- CD19, CD22
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and North Africa
- Rest of the World
The report features inputs from eminent industry stakeholders, according to whom CAR-T cell therapies are soon likely to witness increased adoption given their broad scope of applications in various advanced stage oncological disorders. The report includes detailed transcripts of discussions held with the following experts:
- Tim Oldham (Chief Executive Officer, Cell Therapies)
- Troels Jordansen (Chief Executive Officer, Glycostem Therapeutics)
- Wei (William) Cao (Co-Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Gracell Biotechnologies)
- Miguel Forte (Chief Operating Officer, TxCell)
- Adrian Bot (Vice President, Scientific Affairs, Kite Pharma)
- Vincent Brichard (Vice President, Immuno-Oncology, Celyad)
- Brian Dattilo (Manager of Business Development, Waisman Biomanufacturing)
- Aino Kalervo (Competitive Intelligence Manager, Strategy & Business Development, Theravectys)
- Xian-Bao Zhan (Professor of Medicine and Director, Department of Oncology, Changhai Hospital)
- Enkhtsetseg Purev (Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Colorado)
For additional details, please visit
https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/car-t-therapies-market/269.html mailto:or email [email protected]
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Global T-Cell Therapies Market (5th Edition), 2021 – 2030
- mRNA Therapeutics and Vaccines Market, 2020-2030
- Gene Therapies Market (4th Edition): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2020-2030
- Oncolytic Virus Therapy Market: Pipeline Review, Developer Landscape and Competitive Insights, 2020-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091