Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Pharmaceutical Secondary Packaging Market” report to its list of offerings.
The anticipated growth in the therapeutics pipeline is likely to translate into a significant rise in the demand for cost-effective and quality secondary packaging solutions, presenting lucrative opportunities for contract packaging organizations. Driven by the growth of the overall pharmaceutical industry and increasing preference of drug developers for outsourcing certain operations, the secondary packaging providers market is expected to witness a steady increase.
To order this 210+ page report, which features 130+ figures and 160+ tables, please visit
Key Market Insights
Around 165 companies claim to offer pharmaceutical secondary packaging services, globally
Majority (51%) of the industry stakeholders are headquartered in Europe, followed by those based in North America (37%) and Asia-Pacific (12%). In addition, close to 65% of the secondary packaging providers offer cartons, followed by companies offering boxes (53%) and other packaging formats, such as trays and pouches (29%).
Partnership activity has grown at an annualized rate of ~85%, between 2018-2021
Maximum number of partnerships were observed in 2020 (29), indicating a recent increase in the partnership activity in this domain. Majority of these agreements were reported to be instances of acquisitions, representing over 45% of the total number of instances.
Expansion activity in this domain has grown at a CAGR of ~55%, between 2018 and 2022
Most of such initiatives were focused on expanding the existing capacity (40%), followed by instances of establishing a new facility (38%) and facility expansions (13%). Further, majority of the investments were made in facilities located in North America (54%) and Europe (35%).
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading players engaged in the pharmaceutical secondary packaging domain?
- What is the relative competitiveness of pharmaceutical secondary packaging providers?
- Which types of partnership models are most commonly adopted by industry stakeholders?
- What kind of expansion initiatives have been undertaken by pharmaceutical secondary packaging providers?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
The financial opportunity within the pharmaceutical secondary packaging market has been analyzed across the following segments:
- Type of Secondary Packaging
- Type of Primary Packaging Packed
- Blister Packs
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of the World
The report also features inputs from eminent industry stakeholders, according to whom, the increasing pharmaceutical pipeline and high demand for life-saving drugs will drive the growth of the pharmaceutical secondary packaging providers, in the coming future. The report includes detailed transcripts of discussions held with the following experts:
- Jake Aspinall (Commercial Director, Active Pharma Supplies)
- Silvio Del Deo (Managing Director, Depo Pack)
- Joe Luke (Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Reed-Lane)
The research includes profiles of key players (listed below); each profile features a brief overview of the company, details related to its pharmaceutical secondary packaging offerings, recent developments and an informed future outlook.
- Patheon (By Thermo Fisher Scientific)
- PCI Pharma Services
- Pfizer CentreOne
- Almac Group
- Central Pharma
- Eurofins CDMO
- ABS (Australian Blister Sealing)
- Bushu Pharma
- Kishore group
- Prince Art Packages
For additional details, please visit
or email [email protected]
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Biopharmaceutical Excipient Manufacturing Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2022-2035
- Continuous Manufacturing (Small Molecules and Biologics) Market (2nd Edition): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2022-2035
- Container Closure Integrity Testing Services Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2022-2035
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091