If you’re thinking about starting an LLC, you’re certainly aware that there are a lot of options. Many entrepreneurs are hesitant to start their own limited liability business because they lack the financial means to hire an attorney.
If you fit this description, don’t be concerned. For a fraction of the expense of engaging an attorney, certain respectable and low-cost LLC formation firms can handle the paperwork.
This article looks at the top five online LLC services, as well as in-depth examinations of what sets them apart. Which service for forming an LLC is best for you?
1. Wise Business Plans
I propose Wise Business Plans for the best LLC website. The company is based in Las Vegas, and since its inception in 2007, it has benefitted over 200,000 businesses, with favorable online evaluations to back it up.
Wise Business Plans, unlike other LLC formation services, is run in a socially responsible manner. Wise Business Plans is one of the most well-known LLC formation services on the market today as a result of this. The firm is well-known for its business creation services, such as business planning for entrepreneurs and small firms.
- Wise Business Plans has the best startup package, which includes everything you’ll need to get your LLC started. Create an LLC for $39, get a free year of registered agent service, and personalize an operating agreement template.
- They have more than 8,200 positive internet reviews, so you’d have to pay a lot more for all of these services than you would for most other LLC services. Wise Business Plans’ strong advantage is customer service.
- Their dedication to aiding you with the formation and administration of your limited liability corporation includes the Worry-Free Compliance feature (included in the Pro package). It will handle your annual reports as well as any ongoing LLC maintenance.
Those looking to form an LLC can find Wise Business Plans to be a socially conscious provider and the best value.
2. Legal Zoom
Due to its nationwide presence, LegalZoom has a stronger brand than any other company in the industry. They have a lot of experience with LLC forms and manage a lot of them.
They don’t give the same value for money or the same level of customer support as Wise Business Plans or Northwest Registered Agent, but they’re a popular service.
- Since 1999, LegalZoom has assisted over 2 million businesses in getting established. Many rivals would struggle to keep up with such a workload.
- They have longer customer service hours, which may be beneficial to busy business owners. They’re open until 10 p.m. ET throughout the week and until 7 p.m. ET on weekends.
If you value experience and working for a well-known company, and you don’t mind occasional upsells, consider incorporating an LLC with LegalZoom.
Northwest Registered Agent
Northwest Registered Agent’s LLC formation is also remarkable, and their superior customer service sets them apart from the competitors. It costs at least $225 to register an LLC using Northwest Registered Agent.
- There are no upsells offered by Northwest, making the LLC formation process very straightforward. Unlike most other services, Northwest will not try to encourage you to buy add-on after add-on (such as LegalZoom).
- Of all the LLC providers we looked into, Northwest offers the best customer support, and the LLC creation bundle includes a full year of their namesake registered agent service, which would cost $125 per year if purchased separately. Northwest invests much in this service, and they were the first large registered agent service provider to scan documents.