The leading cause of death worldwide is cardiovascular disease. A common type of heart disease known as atherosclerosis or coronary artery disease (CAD) causes the arteries to narrow and harden due to plaque build-up. The narrowed arteries reduce blood flow to different parts of the heart, which may lead to a heart attack in some cases. The best way to manage your risk factors is by making healthy lifestyle choices such as quitting smoking, eating a healthy diet, exercising regularly, and managing stress. EECP treatment centers in India can help you recover faster from your condition and prevent future complications by reducing your risk for another heart attack. Read on for more details about the most trusted EECP treatment centers in India.
5 Top EECP Treatment Centres in India
1) Bethaniya Clinic: Bethaniya Clinic is India’s top non-invasive cardiac clinic for CAD. A complete medical staff, including physicians, nurses, and nutritionists, is at your disposal. Along with patient care, they prioritize cleanliness and comfort. The Bethniya clinic was established and is currently headed by Dr. Griger Cherry Williams. Along with providing excellent medical care, they also strive to create a clean and relaxing environment for their patients. In order to stop and even reverse heart disease, they run the world’s most extensive program for the rehabilitation of the heart. This EECP-based strategy is 100% risk-free and safe for use in any situation.
2) Heal your Heart: They have the latest equipment that complies with international standards and safety regulations. This group was the first in India to offer EECP therapy to its patients. Heal your Heart are a franchise of the Chennai-based company Vaso-Meditech Private Limited. They have the world’s most comprehensive cardiac rehab program. Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) or Arterial Blockage, Angina, Hypertension, Chest Pain, etc., are treated at Heal your heart Centres.
3) Smart Revive Centre: Throughout its history, Smart Revive Centre has given personal care and human touch to every patient. They have become a trusted name in the medical field around the world. They have a staff of doctors and other professionals that have spent years developing and perfecting EECP treatment in India. Their staff has extensive experience in EECP therapy for lifestyle management and non-invasive cardiology. In order to treat as many patients as possible without resorting to invasive procedures, they keep expanding their arsenal of non-invasive healthcare solutions under the supervision of medical experts and committed healthcare professionals.
4) Gleneagles Global hospital: Your health will be a top priority for their teams of highly qualified medical professionals. Gleneagles Global hospital, located in Hyderabad, is home to some of the most qualified cardiac doctors and surgeons in the country, allowing them to provide excellent medical care to their patients. Cardiac healthcare with them is more straightforward than ever before! You may rest confident that you will receive first-rate medical treatment and services thanks to the depth and breadth of their knowledge and experience.
5) RK Cardiocare Centre: Located in Dindigul, R K Cardiac Care Hospital is a super-specialty hospital. Many milestones have been reached in the hospital’s patient care. It is the first hospital in the city to provide demanding medical treatments. In 2011, there were six beds in the hospital, but now there are 40. With its 5-bed ICU, 4-bed post-operative unit, state-of-the-art operation theatre, state-of-the-art catheterization laboratory, 4-bed angio unit, and the necessary infrastructure for outpatients and inpatients to receive treatment, it has the best of everything. There are approximately 100 outpatient visits per day and 250 admissions per month on average.
6) KG Hospital: KGH is a NABH and NABL accredited hospital, demonstrating its commitment to quality care. The Quality Council of India has recognized the hospital with the coveted Platinum DL Shah Award, making it the first hospital in Coimbatore to get this honor. In addition to being a Postgraduate Medical Institute, where more than 300 medical professionals have been educated, it is a leading EECP therapy center in the country.
7) Frontier Lifeline Hospital: Frontier Lifeline Hospital provides world-class cardiac care to patients of all ages from all over the world. A total of 100 beds are available at the hospital, and it specializes in treating cardiac conditions as well. It is considered one of the best heart hospitals in India to be located in Chennai. Patients suffering from a variety of cardiac disorders can receive advanced medical care from this hospital’s leading cardiothoracic surgeons and cardiologists.
India is home to a large number of EECP Treatment Centres that offer the best services possible. It’s important to know which treatment center you are choosing so that you can ensure that you are getting exactly what you need.